Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Celebration


This year I had the pleasure of heading up to my aunt and uncle's house in Sonoma for Christmas. It rained for most of our visit which actually made be feel cozy rather than dreary. Their whole house was decorated with beautiful Christmas decorations and two 11 foot Christmas trees driven all the way up from San Francisco by my aunt and uncle. Yes, thats right. They strapped not one, but two 11 foot Christmas trees to their car and drove them all the way up. 


I had lots of fun sleeping out in the guest house with my two cousins, Erin and Lindsay.

Lots of baking took place to make all 13 varieties of Christmas cookies. Yep, 13. Luckily, this year we were able to split it up between family members.


Here is my Grandpa and I making spritz cookies.


We went to a lovely Christmas Eve church service at the quaint, charming, and tiny Kenwood Community Church.

Upon returning, we ate a Christmas Eve dinner of salad, Swedish Meatballs and mashed potatoes.



Then we continued our tradition of opening gifts of pajamas from my grandma. After each of us opened our pajamas, we put them on and of course, my mother proceeded to take pictures. (Unfortunatley, I have been forbidden to post pictures of me, my mother, my aunt, my cousins, and my grandma in matching cheetah print pajamas.)

I had a great time up with all my family and had so much fun seeing them again all in one place. I look forward to meeting up with them again soon.

Happy Holidays!!

XO, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment